10 signs you have to go on holiday NOW
You’ve changed your desktop background sixteen times with a new holiday destination picture. You spill your coffee on your keyboard on a daily basis. You are cranky all day, every day. For no reason. If this sounds familiar, it’s time for you to go on holiday!
1. You work long days in the office
Is it because you think it’s the end of the world if you leave the UK? Really? Life goes on, with or without you. That one colleague can wait for a week. And your friend who is lovesick can cry somewhere else.
2. You go to the tanning shop at least 3 times a week
Stop that. Absorbing real vitamin D from the sun is way better than tanning in a claustrophobic space with radiation.
3. You’ve lost your bikini/ swimming trunks for months
Maybe it’s time you start looking for it. Or buy a new one. Because you are going on holiday!
4. You can’t remember the last time you wore your sunglasses
The sun doesn’t shine that often in the UK. Therefore, you have to go to a country where you can shine with your sunglasses!
5. You’re going out for dinner too often
A sign that you have too much money. What better way than spending it on a nice holiday?
6. You’re afraid of wearing shorts
Because the last time you wore shorts, you discovered that your legs are as white as snow. Or as your toothpaste. Or your iPhone headphones. Oops.
7. You’ll gladly help any tourist
Just because you long for some Italian, Spanish or Portuguese words.
8. You constantly think about your last holiday… of a year ago…
Even if it wasn’t a nice holiday. An overcrowded camping in France, annoying camping neighbours, food poisoning. Been there, done that! Time to go a real vacation. Because you learn from your mistakes right?
9. Lemonade? Wine? Beer? Noop. You only drink cocktails when you go out
Just to feel as if you’re in an exotic place. Cheers!
10. Every colleague at work is annoying
Seriously. Go on holiday. Before you get fired.